Evironment Friendly Cups
Always conscious of our environmental impact, Capitol Cups is committed to responsible, earth-friendly manufacturing, materials and practices. Naturally, our patented reusable cups result in less waste from disposable cups, but there are many other ways that we are focused on sustainability and minimizing our impact on the environment.
- Our patented In-Mold Labeling produces about 40% less waste than conventional paper labels or decals.
- Digital printing technologies require less material for make-ready and set-up, reducing the amount of inks, films, liners and adhesives that would otherwise end up in a land fill. This typically reduces waste by 20-30% over conventional printing methods.
- Our Vacuum Insulation Technology maintains beverage temperature, hot or cold, using air and NOT environmentally hazardous polyfoams
- Our entire product line is manufactured from polypropylene (PP) with a recyclable resin code (5) and is Bisphenol – A (BPA) and Phthalates FREE · Our cups are dishwasher safe, and the Easy Traveler™ is also microwave safe
- Because our drinkware is refillable and reusable, it helps reduce individual waste stream Capitol cups are manufactured in the USA, thereby reducing their transportation impact and overall cost
- Capitol Cups has developed 2 new reusable POP displays for our refillable cups and that reduces the amount of corrugated waste delivered to landfills by our retail customers
Capitol Cups continually searches for innovations to increase sustainable products.